Have you been pulled over for a DUI or DWI?
Gasper Law Group has practiced law in Colorado Springs for nearly 20 years
To set up a FREE initial consultation with our office to discuss your case, you can call our Colorado Springs Lawyers at (888) 744-0288 or complete our contact form.
Aggressive Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyers
The outcome of your criminal case depends on the nature of the offense, the facts of your case and the skill of your legal counsel. The experienced Colorado Springs criminal defense lawyers of The Gasper Law Group work to avoid jail or prison, avoid a conviction, and minimize the collateral consequences.
Our firm represents clients in El Paso, Teller, Pueblo, Douglas and Arapahoe counties of Colorado, including personnel from Fort Carson, the Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base and Schriever Air Force Base. Contact us immediately to discover how we can help.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
DUI/DWAI – Whether it is your first offense or a repeat offense, we can mitigate the impact of a drunk driving arrest. We address all aspects of DUI defense:
- DMV License Suspension – We work to preserve your driving privileges, but you must request a DMV hearing within seven days.
- Underage DUI/Underage Drinking – The law is tougher in many ways on those under 21
- Will a DUI Jeopardize Your Career? – Military personnel, truck drivers and licensed professionals cannot afford a conviction as charged.
- DUI Probation Requirements – If you qualify for a deferred sentence, violating a judge’s terms can land you back in court – maybe jail.
- You CAN Fight a DUI – Our lawyers are former prosecutors who know how to challenge the evidence.
Sex Offenses/SOMB – Trial lawyer Allen C. Gasper has handled high-profile cases of rape, child pornography and soliciting minors for sex, and is familiar with the Sex Offender Management Board hoops his clients must jump through to regain their freedom.
Drug Charges – From drug possession to trafficking or manufacture, we work to keep our clients out of prison and get them help.
White Collar Crimes – Associate attorney Bill Edie prosecuted major fraud and financial crimes, and now represents the accused. He can also advise those who are under investigation but not yet charged.
Mr. Gasper and his team handle all felony, misdemeanor, traffic and petty offenses, as well as probation/parole issues and post-conviction relief. Additionally, The Gasper Law Group is proud of its Domestic Relations Division handling Divorce, Child Custody and other Family Matters. You are assured that our legal team will take your case seriously and work hard for a favorable resolution.
The Gasper Law Group provides a free consultation. Call 719-227-7779 or contact us online.
We offer special rates for members of the military.